Yelp Updates. Hey, there yelpers! We have an update for you regarding Yelp for both business and personal use. Yelp is offering the chance for people to message businesses directly instead of just user to user. This means more direct questions about your business. Here’s how it works according to Yelp’s own directions:
1. When a customer sends you a message, Yelp will notify you via email and include the contents of the customer’s message.
2. This notification will be sent to the same email address you use to log into your business owner’s account.
3. You can reply directly to this email without logging in.
4. You can access all of your messages from the ‘Messages’ section of your business owner’s account.
5. If you would prefer not to receive written inquiries from potential customers, you can disable the feature in the ‘Messages’ section of your business owner’s account.
6. Don’t publicize other people’s private information. Don’t share someone’s personal information.
7. Negative reviews can be removed or reported in yelp if the yelp’s content guidelines for comments have been violated