We Are Citrus Studios
Citrus Studios® is a web design company based in Los Angeles.
Citrus Studios® is a web design company based in Los Angeles and works closely with clients around the world. Founded by Kalika Yap a serial (concurrent) entrepreneur, inventor, author, and podcaster.
With the help of the Citrus® team, which is composed of people that have their own expertise, we help our clients in terms of Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Creating Brand Identities, Website Designs, Digital Experiences, Email Marketing, and Print Materials that communicate clearly.
The Citrus® team always makes sure that our customers will always receive better digital customer experiences like no other. The Citrus® team always maintains a harmonious relationship with one another and it helps the workplace to have its positive vibes making the work more progressive and enjoyable.
“Cross the threshold. Begin the odyssey. The world is waiting.”
~ Kalika Yap
Kalika Yap, a spirited serial entrepreneur, inventor, author, and certified entrepreneur coach, is the creative force behind Citrus Studios®, a branding and digital design agency, and the CEO of Orange & Bergamot, a creative and consulting agency for women entrepreneurs.
An avid meditator and active Entrepreneurs’ Organization member, Kalika empowers women in business through her podcast, “The EO Wonder Podcast.“
– Kalika Yap, CEO
Meet the Citrus® Team
“It’s impossible to predict the future but once you design something — it changes the future that’s possible.”
~ Kalika Yap
WHY BUY WOMEN OWNED
When you support businesses owned by women, you are investing in women’s economic empowerment, gender parity in commerce, vibrant communities, and the growth of the economy overall. Buying Women Owned is both socially conscious and economically sound.
- Businesses owned by women represent a significant portion of economic and business growth. As of January 2017, there were an estimated 11.6 million Women-Owned businesses in the U.S., employing nearly 9 million people and generating $1.7 trillion in revenues.
- Over the past 20 years, the number of Women-Owned businesses has grown 114 percent compared to the overall national growth rate of 44 percent for all businesses.
- As of 2017, Women-Owned businesses account for 39 percent of all businesses in the U.S. but only 4.2 percent of overall business revenues.
- Women entrepreneurs face challenges getting fair access to capital. Just 4 percent of the total dollar value of all small business loans goes to women business owners.
- Women reinvest up to 90 percent of their income in their families and communities, compared to 40 percent for men.
Your support for Women-Owned businesses is an investment into a future of economic success, innovation, and equality.